I always felt like there is more parallels between Sirius and Harry than James and Harry or Sirius and Ron.
- Both Sirius and Harry grew up in abusive households.
- Both found an escape at Hogwarts.
- Both made a home at Hogwarts.
- Both had to return to abusive homes during school holidays
- Their friends meant the world to both of them.
- Both saw their best friend’s family as their family.
- Both lost important people to them during the war (Sirius James, Harry Sirius).
- Both were good people despite how easy it would have been for them to not be (Sirius bc of his family, Harry could have given up and not care bc of his childhood)
They both are just very similar with some difference. Like in the way they dealt with the abuse they experience from their family/guardians. But still a much better parallel than James and Harry and Sirius and Ron. Really James and Ron are a good parallel as well
- Both grew up in loving households
- Both were purebloods who were raised to see muggleborns as equals.
- Both were excited to get to Hogwarts and make friends
- Both were loyal to their friends
- Both gave their best friends the home/family they never had
They are similar and different as well. Like James being the only child of rich purebloods and Ron being one of many children of a poor family.
I just like these parallel more than the James/Harry and Sirius/Ron parallels because they make more sense to me.
if you wanna know where my priorities lie let me just say that i once skipped two finals and lost two letter grades on a research paper my senior year to go meet Gibby from icarly
10 years ago today, Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way went back in time to sedouce Volxemort and protect all of us from his evil plans
reblog this post to honor Enoby’s brave sacrifice, ignore if you’re a prep or a poser
having siblings is weird bc like one minute u want to strangle them with their own intestines and then later ur singing dramatic duets together